Warm weather is coming! I love this time of year and I love the recipes that I get to start making again. Here is one of my favorite Spring/Summer recipes for you to enjoy.
Here Is What You Will Need:
- 1 pound Shrimp (cooked, peeled and cooled)
- 1/3 of a red pepper chopped
- 1/3 of a yellow pepper chopped
- 1/3 of a orange pepper chopped
- 1/3 cup cucumber chopped
- 1/3 cup jicama chopped
- 1 green onion chopped
- a few sprigs of fresh cilantro chopped
- a few sprigs of cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- juice of 1 lemon (place all in blender until smooth)
Here Is How To Do It:
Chop all ingredients and add to a mixing bowl. Place all sauce ingredients in a food processor or blender and blend until smooth. Add sauce to the mixing bowl and toss. Serve with an extra piece of cilantro to garnish.